It is such a beautiful day, well at least in my neighborhood! The weather today led me to this brisk cool treat. It’s great for your baby or toddler; and can be a snack for you as well if you’re a yogurt fan and want to alter this with your favorite yogurt. It’s my Yo Baby Yogurt pops! I’ve done this numerous times and it’s a hit with my daughter (especially with her teething). It helps with so many of her teething symptoms. This treat is extremely healthy and yummy. It is a great alternative for the mommies who don’t want those sugary popsicles in there child’s diets. Okay, before we get started I would like to give you a few benefits of yogurt!
- improves eczema in (children and adults).
- improves dental health in (children and adults).
- fights against yeast infections in (women).
- aIds in constipation in (children and adults).
- helps with diarrhea in (children and adults).
- improves cholesterol in (children and adults).
- prevents osteoporosis in (adults).
- protects against ulcers in (children and adults).
- is a great grow food, because it is filled with protein and calcium for (babies and children).
- it is easy to digest for (children and adults).
- is great for the teething baby; because it soothes their gums, aids in proper development of their teeth and helps with diarrhea.
Ok let’s get started!
What you’ll need!
Yo Baby Yogurt (or your choice of yogurt)
Fill those babies up!
Depending on how many of the popsicle molds you want to fill and the size of the actual mold (is what determines how much yogurt you’ll need), I used about 3/4 of the yogurt in each mold. Fill each mold to the top leaving a little room so the yogurt doesn’t gush out when you put the stick in. Place your yogurt pops in the freezer for about 1.5 to two hours; by then the pops should be ready to eat!
These are great for days you want to kill two birds with one stone, (getting nutrients and a tasty treat) in one!
I used blueberry and apple Yo Baby Yogurt …
This is a treat that can’t be beat!
Note: These were made specifically for my daughter, so I used Yo Baby Yogurt which is best suited for her stomach. You can use you or your child’s yogurt of choice.
Bet you’ll love em’, let me know if and when you try these healthy great tasting yogurt pops!!!
Message me and subscribe if you enjoyed this post!!!
Love ya, Muah!