Hey girlfriends and guy-friends, Popeye Surly ate his greens! Was this inspiration enough for you to eat yours? No, me either! Well I’m here to tell you the tale on kale. I heard people say kale is excellent in a variety of ways! Excellent in taste and nutritionally. Well…I had to be the judge of that. Contrary to beliefs, kale is one of the most highly recommended vegetables, and if cooked properly one of the best tasting! I’ve done my research and my tastings! I try to have kale at least 4 times a week. Here are a few ways you can benefit from kale…
- Kale has anti-aging properties, increasing elasticity in your skin.
- Kale is a excellent detox, the fiber in kale helps with digestion and liver health.
- Kale aids in the prevention of anemia.
- Kale can prevent different forms of cancer.
- Kale is considered a anti-inflammatory (which assist in the prevention of stiffness and joint pain, such as arthritis.)
- Kale is a great source of vitamin A, which helps with vision.
- Kale has omega 3 and omega 6 which assists with healthier hair, skin and nails.
- Kale lowers cholesterol.
If you haven’t tried kale and are a bit apprehensive or have tried it and just didn’t like it; take some time out to research a few recipes like kale chips, kale salad, kale spaghetti or a kale omelette (which all will be making a debut here at So Ducking Creative soon!) Until then, be open minded kale is so ducking life changing.